• extract of calendula and sweet woodruff: anti-inflammatory properties assist with calming and reducing redness in the skin.
• chamomile herbal extract: excellent on a delicate skin for soothing and hydrating.
• retinyl palmitate (vitamin A): considered as a milder version of retinoic acid, it stimulates the production of epidermal protein and increases skin elasticity. Reducing the depth of fine lines/wrinkles, it also increase cellular turnover. It is considered to be a safe form of vitamin A.
• panthenol (Vitamin B5): softens and helps to balance the skin's natural PH. A powerful anttioxidant, it helps skin to retain moisture levels.
• tocopheryl acetate (Natural Vitamin E): extracted from vegetable oils, it is a fat soluble vitamin that helps boost the production of collagen. It helps repair the top layer of skin, while its antioxidant properties help to maintain cell integrity.
NAT. Restore Moisture Cream is 100% natural, and contains no preservatives.
Purified water, caprylic capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, tricaprylin, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol, lecithin, sesame indicum ( sesame ) oil, asperula odorata ( woodruff ) extract, prunus
amygdalus dulcis ( sweet almond ) oil, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, calendula officinalis flower ( calendula ) extract, chamomilla recutita ( chamomile ) extract, panthenol ( Vitamin B ), tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate ( Natural Vitamin E ), ceteareth 20, retinyl palmitate ( Vitamin A ), cholecalciferol, citric acid.