Nat.Skincare Radiant Skin Serum Duo
or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Your skin will flourish under the sun and the stars with our Vitamin C Serum for day and Vitamin A Serum for night. The power of science combined with nature's nourishing essential oils for youthful skin.
NAT.'s Vitamin C Serum has a unique, natural formulation to lighten pigmentation and assist with cell regeneration, for a healthy glowing complexion. Combining powerful anti-ageing vitamin C (8%), milk thistle and sea-buckthorn extract, this lightweight serum promotes a youthful appearance, increases skin elasticity, slows oxidation and boosts skin hydration by replenishing the skin’s lipid barrier throughout the day.
NAT. C Serum skincare benefits:
● A youthful, glowing complexion
● Skin is hydrated throughout the day
● Improved skin elasticity
● Protects against internal and external agressors .
How to use: Apply 2-4 drops in the morning after cleansing skin, and before moisturising.
The NAT. Vitamin A Serum is a hardworking skin beautifier, which helps to reverse the signs of ageing and stop future ageing in its tracks! This skin super serum combines microencapsulated vitamin A (Retinol), aloe vera leaf juice and calendula flower extract to protect and care for skin while it targets fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of NAT.’s new Vitamin A Serum include:
- It promotes healthy function of internal and external skin cells, which means that cell turnover is increased and skin looks fresh
- Collagen production is stimulated, plumping up the skin to help smooth out fine lines
- Skin thickness increases, and skin elasticity improves, resulting in skin which looks younger and fuller
- Pigmentation is discouraged, so skin looks more even-toned and radiant
- Oil production is regulated, and skin is strengthened against infection, so breakouts and irritation are less likely to occur
With regular use of the new NAT. Vitamin A Serum, you can expect to see softer, smoother and plump skin, with increased vitality and a youthful glow.
Instructions on use
It is important to note that Retinol is a very active and strong skincare vitamin, which can cause a response in skin if it is being over-stimulated by the product.
On the first few applications, you may notice that your skin is tingling or flushes for a few moments – this is normal, and will abate with continued use.
However, it’s importance to introduce Retinol into your skincare routine gradually – start out by applying the serum once every 3 nights, and then after 2 weeks you can start applying the serum every second night.
After 2 weeks, you can start applying the serum nightly, however if you start to experience skin flakiness, sensitivity or redness then go back to applying the serum every other night and continue with this routine.
It is also important to note that Retinol products increase the skin’s sensitivity to sun, so the serum should only be applied at night, and sunscreen should be worn during the day – preferably over a Vitamin C serum.
If any burning or discomfort is experienced, discontinue use immediately.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN PREGNANCY